General Terms & Conditions (GTC) of the company SunshineSites
§1 Scope, Definition
(1) The following terms and conditions valid at the time an order is placed apply to all transactions between us and a consumer.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor attributable to their independent vocational activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract
(1) The following provisions apply to the contract for a purchase via our web shop www.sunshinesites.com.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract it is with:
Managing Director: Valentin Drießen
(3) The presentation of the products in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer to sign the sales contract.
(4) On receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding contract offer by completing the order procedure in our online shop successfully.
The order is done as follows:
1) Select the desired theme, plugin, package or service
2) Confirm by clicking the “Add to cart” button
3) Check the information in your shopping cart
4) Click on the button “Checkout”
5) Application at the online shop after entry of applicant information
6) Select the payment provider
7) Submission of your binding order
Before sending the binding order the consumer may check his details again and get back to the internet page where the information provided by the customer is registered and correct possible mistakes by clicking the “back” button of his internet browser, or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We acknowledge receipt of your offer directly through an automatically generated e-mail (“Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving of contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions via e-mail. You can also see the terms and conditions at any time under http://www.sunshinesites.com/terms.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The indicated prices include legal VAT and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by Paypal.
If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all our offered products are available for immediate dispatch (digital download).
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the delivered goods until all payments have been made.
Right of Withdrawal
The purchaser can withdraw from or cancel his contract within 30 days without giving reasons in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or email). In order to apply the revocation period it is sufficient to send the revocation within the withdrawal period. The revocation must be sent to:
Managing Director: Valentin Drießen
Telephone: +49 (0) 421 / 16694527
Fax: +49 (0) 421 / 16694528
Consequences of Withdrawal
In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received deliverables and any benefits (e.g. interest) have to be refunded. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for the purchaser either when he sends his cancellation or the seller receiving the returned goods.
Model withdrawal form
To Interlead GmbH, Konsul-Smidt-Str. 8u, 28217 Bremen, GERMANY, Telephone: +49 (0) 421 / 16694527, Fax: +49 (0) 421 / 16694528, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
I/We (1) hereby give notice that I/We (1) withdraw from my/our (1) contract of sale of the following goods (1)/for the provision of the following service (1),
Ordered on (1)/received on (1),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(1) Delete as appropriate.
All WordPress products by SunshineSites are tested on the current WordPress version and are tested in the current browser versions (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Android and iOS). SunshineSites does not guarantee that the products will work in all browsers, nor that the products will be functional with all versions of WordPress, especially not outdated versions. There is no guaranteed compatibility with additional third party plugins, scripts, or other applications. In case you are unsure about compatibility, please contact us before purchasing the theme.
§9 Theme License
Wordpress products by SunshineSites are released under the GNU General Public License. You can use a theme without restrictions for your private and commercial projects and you can use a theme as often as you like. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the purchased WordPress products to fit specific needs.
§10 Contract Language
The contract language is German.
Revised: April 2015.